Addison Lee, one of the country’s leading passenger car companies is to begin operating from London Luton Airport.
The company currently operates in 350 cities around the world, carrying 10 million passengers in London alone. It will start operations from the airport’s taxi area from June 26th.
LLA’s passengers will benefit from fixed price fares, more ways to pay and free Wi-Fi in every vehicle.
Addison Lee will also offer a taxi-share scheme as well as a loyalty programme for regular travellers.
Other benefits include:
- Booking via web, app, or phone
- Payment via cash, card, Apple Pay, Paypal or on account
- GPS tracked vehicle with SMS updates
- Choice of vehicles including chauffeur and executive cars
- Specialist vehicles for disabled passengers
It marks another step in LLA’s on-going transformation which includes a £110m investment to redevelop the terminal and airport infrastructure.