1. If you are travelling to the airport by car, leave in good time and pre-book your parking space
For further information or to book, please visit LLA's website www.london-luton.com
If your passengers don’t mind a short Shuttle Bus ride, you can Drop Off for FREE in our Mid-Stay and Long-Term car parks.
2. Consider public transport
There are several public transport options including train services around the clock. Trains from central London to Luton Airport Parkway can take as little as 20 minutes. There are also many bus routes with 400 services arriving and departing each day.
3. Check in online with your airline
Online check-in, where available, can save you time and money and is usually available up to 24 hours ahead of the flight’s scheduled departure time.
4. Don’t forget your travel documents
You’ll need your passport or ID and make sure it doesn’t expire any time soon. If it does, please check that it will still be valid for the destination you’re travelling to. Don’t forget, children under the age of 12 also need a children’s ID or passport. Check the requirements with your airline.
5. Prepare your hand baggage for security checks
Wherever possible pack liquids in your hold baggage as there are restrictions on the amount you can take in your hand baggage. If you need to bring liquids or gels in your hand baggage then you’ll need to comply with the Department for Transport’s guidelines. Read more on liquid limits on our website.
6. Travelling to Turkey? Please be aware of new regulations regarding smartphones, tablets and laptops on flights into the UK from Turkey. More advice can be found here
Visit www.transforminglla.com for details of the airport improvements.
Following recent events there is a heightened police presence at the airport.The airport is operating normally but passengers are advised to allow extra time and plan your journey as there will be high volumes of travellers over the Easter period, please check online for the latest travel information www.london-luton.co.uk